October 18, 2021
Our last test results from Thursday 14, 2021 revealed one contract staff was positive for COVID-19. The staff member is quarantining at home. The county transmission level continues at a red level. We are still to be in “outbreak” status. This will impact the North Dakota Veterans Home in the following ways:
- All staff and residents will participate in testing events today and again on October 21st. Further testing to be announced.
- We will have bi-weekly testing and continue this until further notice based on our community transmission level and outbreak status.
- Indoor visitation will remain suspended at this time. Scheduled visits will take place in the gazebo or courtyard dependent upon weather. Compassionate care visits will continue to be arranged through case managers.
- Continue to contact residents case managers to schedule gazebo or courtyard visits. Visits need to be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- Residents COVID-19 assessments will be increased.
The positive COVID-19 case numbers in Ransom County are increasing steadily. Please continue to wear facemasks in large groups and use proper precautions. If there are additional changes, we will update you. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are so thankful for your continued support!
NDVH COVID-19 Safety Plan: Safety Plan
ND Department of Health COVID-19 ND Cases
Mark B. Johnson Wanda Cavett Kristin Lunneborg Kelly Lyons Ashley Olson
Administrator Director of Nursing CFO Infection Control, CCP Director of Social Services
701-683-6501 701-683-6515 701-683-6503 701-683-6585 701-683-6530
December 2020 July 2020
November 2020 Family Letter 7-2-2020
Family Letter 11-24-2020 June 2020
October 2020 Family Letter 6-4-2020
Family Letter 10-26-2020 May 2020
September 2020 Family Letter 5-1-2020
Family Letter 9-26-2020 April 2020